Section 1. Overview.
- 1.3. SWI’s services are not available to children (persons under the age of 18).
Section 2. Information collected on the Site.
- 2.1. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, You may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you in transacting business with Us.
- 2.2. Collection of Information.We collect information from You when You place an order or enter information on our site.
- 2.3. Use of Personal Information.We may use the information we collect from You when You register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features to quickly process Your transactions.
- 2.4. Protecting Your Personal Information.Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities to make Your visit to our site as safe as possible. We use regular Malware Scanning of our website.
- 2.5. Access to Personal Information.Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information You supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- 2.6. SWI will ensure that personal data under its custody are protected against any accidental or unlawful destruction, alteration and disclosure as well as against any other unlawful processing. SWI will implement appropriate security measures in storing collected personal information, depending on the nature of the information. All information gathered shall not be retained for a period longer than five years (5) year. After five (5) years, all hard and soft copies of personal information shall be disposed and destroyed, through secured means.
- 2.7. We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of Your personal information.All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
- 2.9. If You turn cookies off, some of the features that make Your site experience more efficient may not function properly.
Section 3. Exemptions to the Confidentiality Obligation.
- 3.1. SWI’s obligation of confidentiality does not include information which:
- b. prior to disclosure hereunder, is properly within the legitimate possession of either SWI or User, which fact can be proven or verified by independent evidence; or
- c. subsequent to disclosure hereunder, is lawfully received from a third party having rights therein without restriction on the third-party’s or either SWI’s or User’s right to disseminate the information and without notice of any restriction against its further disclosure; or
- d. is independently developed by either SWI or User through persons who have not had, either directly or indirectly, access to or knowledge of such information which can be verified by independent evidence; or
- e. is disclosed with the written approval of the other Party; or
- f. is required to be disclosed by law or regulation.
Section 4. Third-party disclosure.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside Parties Your Personally Information unless we provide Users with notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist Us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our Users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
4. Third-party links.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site but we may do so in the future.
6. Third-Party Behavioral Tracking.
It’s also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking.
7. Unsubscribing from receiving future e-mails.
If at any time You would like to unsubscribe from receiving future e-mails, You can e-mail Us at email@example.com and we will promptly remove You from ALL correspondence.
8. Contacting Us.
Users may inquire into, or request for, information regarding any matter relating to the processing of their personal data under the custody of SWI, including data privacy and security policies implemented to ensure the protection of their personal data. Users may write to SWI at firstname.lastname@example.org and briefly discuss the inquiry, together with Your contact details for reference. Users may also send their inquiries at:
3/F GGB Bldg., Pascor Drive, Sto. Niño
Parañaque City, Manila