TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Section 1. Overview.
- 1.1. This agreement incorporates the terms and conditions for Us to provide service to the User of this website. Any person(s) availing services from Signs and Wonders International Inc. (SWI) through this website shall be deemed to have read, understood, and expressly accepted these terms and conditions, which shall govern the desired transaction or provision of such services by Us for all purposes, and shall be binding on the User. All rights and liabilities of the User and/or Us with respect to any services to be provided by Us shall be restricted to the scope of this agreement.
- 1.2. We reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate the access to any or all our websites and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice.
Section 2. Acceptance of Agreement.
- 2.1. You (The “User”) agree to the terms and conditions outlined in this Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) with respect to www.signsandwonders.com.ph.
- 2.2. This Terms constitute the entire and only agreement between Us and You with respect to the site and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to the site, the content, services and products provided by www.signsandwonders.com.ph, and the subject matter of this Agreement.
- 2.3. This Agreement may be amended at any time by Us from time to time without specific notice. The latest Agreement will be posted on the site, and You must review this Agreement prior to using the site.
- 2.4. The following terms and conditions apply to all travel and tours packages organized by SWI. For this purpose, the term “travel and tours” shall include all combination of international and domestic flights from Your point of origin to the destination, including all accommodations, resorts, hotels, transfers, rentals and many more that have been organized fully by SWI.
Section 3. Arrangements with party other than SWI.
- 3.1. If Your booking includes flights, accommodation such hotel and etc, and other services provided by another party other than SWI, then Your contract shall be subject to the terms and conditions set forth by that company, or in case of an airline, the airline’s applicable booking conditions. These conditions do not affectYour statutory rights.
- 3.2. Any arrangements which You make while on Your vacation and which are not made through SWI are not the sole responsibility of SWI.
Section 4. Booking.
- 4.1. When You make a booking with Us, You undertake that You have the authority to accept and do not accept these booking conditions on behalf of Yourself and Your party. A contract will exist upon our acceptance of any money from You towards the booking or upon the issue of our itinerary or letter of booking confirmation. These conditions in conjunction with the information set out in our published information from the entire agreement between Yourself and Signs and Wonders International.
- 4.2. When You make a booking with SWI and We accept it, the total cost of the package becomes due and payable immediately, unless we have agreed in writing that You should pay an initial deposit or other terms of payments duly agreed with Signs and Wonders and Yourself.
Section 5. Rates.
- 5.1. All rates are fixed at the time of the booking and generally will not be subject to any surcharges. The only exception will be an increase in our costs arising as the result of any government action including but not limited to, new or increased taxes such as VAT.
- 5.2. We reserve the right to change our prices on the website at any given time before You complete a paid booking, including any special rates that we may offer from time to time, which may not be the same as those published in the site.
Section 6. Payments.
- 6.1. SWI accepts payments through bank to bank, wire transfer, andPaypal.
- 6.2. Receipt of Payments.Upon receipt of payment, You will be sent with the following details:
- a. Confirmation of Payment;
- b. Detailed Trip Itinerary and/or Booking Accommodation (if there’s one);
- c. Airline e-Tickets; and
- d. BIR Receipt.
Section 7. Changes by User.
- 7.1. If User wishes to change his booking in anyway after SWI has received the User’s payment, and if SWI can accept the change, SWI reserves the right to charge ________ Peso per person, if the User’s instructions are provided in writing, and are received and acknowledged by SWI at least thirty (30) days prior to User’s scheduled departure. Thereafter, except as provided by applicable law, cancellation charges as specified, shall be applied.
Section 8. Booking Cancellation.
- 8.1. The User or any member of his party may cancel all or part of the User’s travel at any given time, provided that the cancellation is made in writing by the person who made the original booking. The User will receive a refund of the amount paid (excluding any amendment charges) plus cancellation fee. Cancellation charges per booking is based on each individual hotel (if there is).
Section 9. Force Majeure.
- 9.1. SWI will in no way be responsible for any booking, travel, airline transfers and accommodation refunds during unforeseen events during any vacation period, which may include but may not be limited to the following; terrorism, civil unrest, riot, war, natural disasters such as floods, typhoons and any acts of nature (“Force Majeure”). It is highly advised that You acquire travel insurance prior to Your travel to protect Your interest.
- 9.2. SWI is not liable for any delays arising out of circumstances beyond its control, including but not limited to any act or omission by a person not employed or contracted by SWI or Force Majeure.
Section 10. Limitation of Liability.
- 10.1. Our obligations and those of our suppliers providing any services or facilities involved in any part of Your travel are to take reasonable skill and care to arrange for the provision of such services and facilities.
- 10.2. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless SWI, its directors, officers, managers, employees, shareholders, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, and licensors, form and against all losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable attorney’s fees, resulting from any violation of this Terms, or the failure to fulfill any obligations relating to You or Your account. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section.
- 10.3. To the extent permitted by law, in no event shall SWI be liable for any incidental, indirect, exemplary, and consequential damages, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption resulting from the use of or inability to use the SWI’s website and SWI’s systems, services, content, or information whether based on warranty, contract, tort, delict, or any other legal theory.
Section 11. Documentation.
- 11.1. Where travel and health documents are necessary to comply with the requirements of the Philippines and other country you may wish to visit, then it is Your responsibility to procure them.
- 11.2. If failure to obtain any such documents results in fines, surcharges, and/or any other financial penalty being imposed upon Us, then You agree to reimburse Us accordingly. You must ascertain with Your own doctor, if necessary the specific precautions deemed prudent for the country or destination You intend to visit and to ensure that the appropriate medication, inoculations or other precautions are taken.
Section 12. Booking Termination.
- 12.1. We reserve the right in Our absolute discretion to terminate Your travel without notice should Your behavior be such that it is likely in our opinion to cause distress, damage, annoyance and danger to any other person. In such circumstances, no refund or compensation will be due to You.
Section 13. Unused Services.
- 13.1. No refund will be due to You in respect to non-use of any part of the packages or tours made for You by SWI.
Section 14. Travel Insurance.
- 14.1. It is a condition of this Terms between Us that You take out adequate vacation and travel insurance against cancellation charges, unexpected curtailment of Your vacation, medical expenses, arising from overseas including repatriation, loss or damage to luggage and personal liability claims against You.
- 14.2. Should You fail to secure such travel insurance coverage prior to Your travel, then You accept full responsibility for Yourself and all of the members of Your party, and indemnify SWI and our overseas travel agents and representatives (as necessary) for any and all costs that may arise, which would otherwise have been met, had such travel insurance been in force.
Section 15. Complaints.
- 15.1. At Signs and Wonders International, Inc. we do our best to ensure safety and the best experience relative to your travel plans. However, for complaints/feedback/suggestions please call our hotline numbers provided below or email Us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3/F GGB Bldg., Pascor Drive, Sto. Niño
Parañaque City, Mania
- 3/F GGB Bldg., Pascor Drive, Sto. Niño
Section 16. Effectivity.
- 13.1. The effective date of this Terms is 14th June 2017 and it replaces all prior Terms and Conditions issued by Signs and Wonders International, Inc. We reserve the right to change our policy as needed.
Section 17. General.
- 17.1. SWI reserves the right to amend, vary, delete, or add to these Terms from time to time without notice, and the amended Terms shall apply with immediate effect. You agree to become bound by these Terms, as they may be varied from time to time, by registration through the website, surfing of the site, and/or by use of SWI’s services.
- 17.2. The User’s continued use of SWI’s website and its services following the posting of such changes will indicate the User’s full acceptance of those changes.
- 17.3. While the website may be accessed by User in different countries, the laws of the Republic of the Philippines, without regard to the conflicts of laws principles thereof, will apply to these Terms.
- 17.4. All disputes, controversy or claim arising out of or in connection with this Terms shall be filed with the appropriate Court(s) in Makati City, to the exclusion of all other venues, and shall be resolved by arbitration under Philippine arbitration laws.
- 17.5. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision shall not affect any other part of these Terms.